Pellinge Nytt, the member magazine of the association, has been published in Swedish regularly since 1949. At that time it was important to reach members, send out invitations to annual meetings and act as a communication channel among members.
The magazine is open for discussions on topical matters and ideas and suggestions are always welcome. The publication started with a mere 60 copies of a 1-4 page leaflet. Today, the colourful magazine has 16-28 pages and the edition is about 500 copies. There are three issues per annum:
- the winter issue carries the invitation to the annual meeting plus information on the Easter market
- the summer issue introduces every event during the summer season
- the Christmas issue presents summer memories and the Christmas market
The main task of the magazine is to act as a tie between the members. The articles cover topics of mutual interest both from the locals’ point of view as well as that of the summer guests. Areas of interest are e.g. local businesses, traditions, culture, traffic, nature etc. and how these have changed over the years.
YOU CAN BUY A COPY OF THE MAGAZINE HERE:
- Söderby-Boden village shop in Pellinge
- Fagersta village shop in Vålax
- Nordström village shop in Gäddrag
- Pellinge Hembygdsförening stand at the Pellinge summer market
- Museum Hörbergsgården
Subscribe to Pellinge Nytt!
Become a member of Pellinge Hembygdsförening either by visiting our stand at the Pellinge summer market or by sending an e-mail to information.phf(at)gmail.com. The membership automatically includes three annual issues of Pellinge Nytt.
Member fees: Adult 20 €, children under 16 years 10 €. Read more about how to join here
Subscription without membership 20 €.
Contribute to Pellinge Nytt!
- send articles to the editorial staff
- suggest topics to be covered/discussed
- send pictures and illustrations
Anne Stolt +358 40 529 2483, pellingenytt(at)gmail.com
Editor, layout and advertisement
Johan Stolt, pellingenytt(at)gmail.com
Advertise in Pellinge Nytt!
With an ad you can easily reach everyone in the Pellinge archipelago. Get in touch!
Pellinge Nytt address changes and subscriptions
Leif Packalén, information.phf(at)gmail.com, +358 400 700 078