Guided tours Summer 2020
Enquiries and bookings: klovharuntours(at)gmail.com.
You can now book guided tours to Klovharun during the open house week 18-24 July 2020. There are three daily departures from Sturjan at 11, 13 and 15 o’clock. You can check the availability in the calendar below where the booking situation is up-dated daily. You can also sign up on the waiting list if the desired trip is fully booked.
Pellinge Hembygdsförening aims at arranging all guided tours but follow the corona situation and the tours will be arranged in accordance with prevailing regulations. Only healthy, non-quarantine people who do not belong to a risk group are allowed to visit the island. Two persons only can enter the cottage at the same time. Disinfectant must be used beforehand and afterwards. It is prohibited to touch any items. The sauna and cellar are locked and closed for visitors. The outhouse is not at the visitors’ disposal.
The price is 70 €/adult and 55 €/child under 12 years. The duration of the trip is slightly less than 2 hours. Guiding in Swedish, Finnish or English.
- Send your enquiry/booking to klovharuntours(at)gmail.com. Mention the following: name and telephone number of contact person, names of participants, ages of children, the wished guiding language.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the organizer together with payment instructions.
- Pay the amout to account Firma Lisbeth Forss IBAN FI08 4055 0012 1920 49, BIC HELSFIHH, according to instructions given. In the information field of the remittance write the name of the contact person together with date of the trip (e.g. 20.7.2020).
- The booking is binding and must be made by email, the remittance alone is not enough.
- If payment is not settled within stipulated time, the place will be offered to the next person on the waiting list. Always inform the organizer of hindrance, do not just skip payment. The trips are very popular and thus you will enable someone else to participate.
The tour starts and ends at Sturjan, Söderbyvägen, 07390 Storpellinge.
The boat departs from and returns to Sturjan, Söderbyvägen, 07390 Storpellinge. Driving instructions: Road No. 1552 from Borgå to Tirmo, wherefrom ferry to Pellinge. The ferry runs 4 times/hour (timetables www.finferries.fi). Driving distance from the ferry to Sturjan is about 15 minutes. Free parking available.
If the sea is rough, disembarkation on the island cannot be guaranteed. In this case the boat will circle around the island. This does not entitle participants for compensation of the payment to any degree. At stormy weather the trip will be cancelled and the payment will be returned in full.
The island is not suitable for people with restricted mobility and all visitors must be able to move around on their own. Please mention minor restricted mobility when enrolling. People visit the island (cliffs, bridge and cottage) at their own risk.
Dogs, cats and other pets are not allowed on the island.
Wear steady shoes and take along drinking water, sun glasses, a hat, wind-, rainproof and warm clothing (some tours will be driven with a boat without a cabin).